1Tb External Hard Drive
Post Written by Richard
- What Documents Should I Shred and What Should I Keep? April 19, 2014Dear Lifehacker, I have a giant pile of important looking documents sitting in front of me, and I have no idea what to do with them. Some of them look pointless, but could be important. Which ones should I hold on to, and which ones should I shred? Read more... […]
- Reinforce Charging Cable Joints with Paracord April 18, 2014The end of your laptop or phone charging cable can take a lot of stress when you bend it to plug it in to give your gear some juice. We've shown you how to reinforce it with Sugru , but if you want something more durable, attractive, and multipurpose, try some paracord instead.Read more... […]
- Deadspin Nobody Has Ever Pimped A Home Run As Hard As This Guy Did | Gizmodo Clever Crook Uses Heat April 18, 2014Deadspin Nobody Has Ever Pimped A Home Run As Hard As This Guy Did | Gizmodo Clever Crook Uses Heat Vision Drone to Hunt Down Weed and Steal It | io9 Japan Unveils Its Plan To Save The Whales, By Killing Them | Kotaku A Spaceship Game That Feels a Lot Like Being in a Relationship | Kinja Popular Posts Read more...
- Hider 2 Secures and Hides Files on Your Mac April 18, 2014Mac: Securing your files isn't always a simple process. Hider is an app that makes the process of hiding away and encrypting files quick and easy. Read more... […]
- Place a Reminder of Your Long Term Financial Goals on Your Credit Card April 18, 2014Many of our tricks to save money are designed less to solve math problems and more to trick our brains. To that end, financial blog And Then We Saved suggests placing a picture or reminder of your long-term savings goals directly on your credit card to discourage frivolous purchases.Read more... […]