Welcome to Go Four IT
Welcome to the Go Four IT website. Please feel free to browse our site and let us know what you think.
Post Written by Richard
- How to Get Better Sleep (and Need Less Every Night) March 8, 2014Many of us struggle to get enough sleep every night, but is the sleep we get any good? While it's important to get enough sleep, better sleep is a greater ally than more hours of sleep. We sat down with a sleep expert and a stack of studies to help you get a better night's sleep and need less in the process. Here's how.Read more... […]
- Make Your Own Bath Bomb March 8, 2014Bath bombs make bubble baths possible, so obviously they're awesome. They're fun for yourself and can make a great gift. They're also a little expensive if you pick one up in a nice store, but you can make your own for much less money.Read more... […]
- Keep Your Toilet Seat Nice and Warm with Socks March 7, 2014Winter weather can make going to the bathroom a little unpleasant. Even in a heated household, toilet seats can get a bit chilly. The solution? How-to illustrator Yumi Sakugawa suggests sliding on some socks.Read more... […]
- How Do You Take the Agony Out of Cleaning and Make It Fun? March 7, 2014Few people love to clean, but we all have to do it sometimes. We've shown you how to speed up your laundry and automate your other chores , but what about making them fun? What do you do to take the agony out of cleaning?Read more... […]
- How Can I Best Absorb Information While Reading? March 7, 2014Reading a good book can be a rewarding experience, but it can be frustrating when the information just floats through your head without sticking in your memory. Luckily there are a few methods that can really make a difference in retaining information. The bookworms at Stack Exchange provide some tips to help your Jeopardy game. Read more... […]