Welcome to Go Four IT
Welcome to the Go Four IT website. Please feel free to browse our site and let us know what you think.
Post Written by Richard
- Add Public Transportation to Your Weight Loss Plans October 25, 2014Finding time to exercise is tough. You can squeeze in some extra calorie burning by skipping the car and taking public transportation instead. It isn't the same as going for a run, but a recent study suggests taking the bus or train could still make a difference.Read more... […]
- Empty the Gas Tank Before Storing Your Lawn Mower for Winter October 25, 2014When the leaves start changing, most of us put away our lawn mowers for the winter. Make sure you empty the gas tank before storing it over the winter.Read more... […]
- Manage Your Energy Instead of Your Tasks October 25, 2014We've probably all got a to-do list to keep us productive and on task. To mix things up a bit, try focusing on the energy you need to do the task instead of the outcome.Read more... […]
- Consumer Drives Might Be More Reliable Than Enterprise Hard Drives October 25, 2014Online backup service Backblaze uses the same hard drives most of us use to store our data—which means they have almost 35,000 consumer drives housing our data. Their latest report claims that consumer hard drives are actually slightly more reliable than expensive "enterprise" style drives.Read more...
- Top 10 Ways to Unleash Your Inner Evil October 25, 2014"Evil" is a complex thing. Sometimes evil is justified , other times knowing evil is just the best way to fight it . Here are 10 things that clearly fall under the banner of "evil, " but are worth knowing how to do.Read more... […]