i-Pad Stand Special – R375
Post Written by Richard
E & OE
- The Minimal Venetian Desktop September 3, 2014Reader Jody's desktop gets kind of messy as the workday goes on, but it's always a clean slate at the beginning of the day. This is a view of Jody's desktop at the top of the day—clean, open, and inspiring, but it's hiding serious power. Here's how it's all set up.Read more... […]
- Develop Discipline by Seeing the Good in Any Task September 2, 2014Discipline is something we all wish we had a little more of. Sometimes you just have to do something you really don't want to do, but it can be a great opportunity build discipline by finding the silver lining.Read more... […]
- Insert Citations in Multiple Formats Easily with Google Docs September 2, 2014Google Docs is a great free writing tool with a ton of great hidden features , including the research tool. You can save yourself some time and use the research sidebar to automatically insert the appropriate citations you need for your paper.Read more... […]
- Cover Trampoline Springs with Pool Noodles September 2, 2014[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpUh_r8Ko94?wmode=transparent&rel=0&autohide=1&showinfo=0&enablejsapi=1] Trampolines can be dangerous, especially those ugly, evil springs along the outside. You can help alleviate the danger by covering those springs with a few cuts made in basic pool noodles.Read more...
- Four Ways to Organize Your Money Based on Your Personality September 2, 2014Not all the money advice you read necessarily applies to your personality—different types of people need to utilize different strategies. Whether you're too much of a perfectionist, a procrastinator, or a stockpiler of needless paperwork, here are four strategies to deal with your money persona.Read more... […]